Friday, April 9, 2010

project m

> I was contacted by a former co-worker a couple months ago. She was putting together a collaborative of designers who would contribute to a weekly blog. Here's her vision:

"I think there needs to be a bridge between custom and free. The internet is filled to overflowing with downloads and materials. What people need is someone to filter through the items, find the good stuff, and show them HOW to combine it, personalize it, and use it. I think of all the stuff out there as ingredients. I want to put together a group of designers who will act as chefs so to speak- show people how to combine the ingredients to create unique looks."

> And now, just over a month later, I've just posted my first project and "recipe" on our blog. I think she's got a great idea and I'm excited to be part of this group of talented designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment